Please carefully choose the correct forms below for the provider being seen. Please insure that you also review the HIPPA Privacy Notices and complete the Receipt of HIPPA form.
Scroll down below for the provider's forms you need.
Privacy Information: AZSchwartzGroup.com collects information about users in two ways: 1) Data that online users volunteer by submitting our contact form. 2) Collective tracking data collected when users visit or interact with us. The collected tracking data analyzes visitors' use of our site by tracking information such as page views, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. This information is used to review our visitor traffic and to improve our site. IP addresses are used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Cookies: This website does not use or place cookies at any time.
1. Acceptance of Terms: AZSchwartzGroup.com provides access to this web site subject to the acceptance of this “User Agreement“ by all persons accessing, browsing, or otherwise using this Web Site ("User" or "you"). This Agreement may be updated by AZSchwartzGroup.com from time to time without prior notice to you. AZSchwartzGroup.com encourages you to review this Agreement periodically for any updates or changes. By accessing or using this Web Site, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, as revised periodically. When using a particular feature of the Web Site, you may also be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, terms of service, codes of conduct or other contractual provision as noted. In the event of a conflict between any other agreement, rule, or terms of service and this Agreement, the provisions of this User Agreement shall govern. If you have any questions about this User Agreement please contact AZSchwartzGroup.com.
2. Disclaimer: The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, photographs, software and other material ("Content"), is presented for informational purposes only. AZSchwartzGroup.com will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in this Web Site, but makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the Content provided, including third party information, such as, but not limited to, press releases, articles, or information from third-party web sites linked to or from this Web Site, AZSchwartzGroup.com.
3. No Endorsement of Links to Other Websites: Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience and helpfulness to you. This Web Site may provide links or references to other sites but AZSchwartzGroup.com has not reviewed all of these other sites, has no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content from these other sites. It is important to understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by AZSchwartzGroup.com that AZSchwartzGroup.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. AZSchwartzGroup.com does not endorse or make any representations about these sites, any information or other products or materials found on these sites, or any results that may be obtained from using these sites. Again, any links found in AZSchwartzGroup.com are for your information only, thus you the user must take information from any Web Sites linked to or from AZSchwartzGroup.com as unofficial reference. At no time does any link to or from AZSchwartzGroup.com replace a professional, thus you should always consult with a licensed professional for any recommendations, whether assessment or treatment. If you decide to access any of these other sites linked to this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Use of the Web Site: You also understand that AZschwartzGroup.com cannot, and does not, guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from this Web Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines (all together called “Hazards”) that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Web Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
6. System Integrity: You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the proper working of this Web Site. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden upon the infrastructure used to support the efficient operation of this Web Site.
7. Acceptable and Lawful Use of Site: Any personal information, computer information, or other information that you provide to AZSchwartzGroup.com in connection with the use of this Web Site: (a) Shall not be obscene or indecent; (b) Shall not contain any Hazards; (c) Shall not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (d) Shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; and (e) Shall not create any liability for AZSchwartzGroup.com, or cause AZSchwartzGroup.com to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its Internet Service Provider(s) or other suppliers. Users shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of this Web Site.
8. Risk regarding Internet Use: You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Web Site and the internet. You acknowledge and agree that any uploads or transmissions, via the internet and through this Web Site, that you make may be intercepted and used by an unauthorized third party and that all of the risk associated therewith is solely yours.
9. No Warranties: AZSchwartzGroup.com does not make any expressed or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (Including, but not limited to, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with the regard to the Web Site, the content, any merchandise provided through the Web Site or on the internet generally, and AZSchwartzGroup.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness of all services and content provided through this Web Site or on the internet generally. AZSchwartzGroup.com does not warrant that this Web Site be uninterrupted or error-free or that any defects in this Web Site will be corrected. This Web Site and the content made available on this Web Site are provided by an “As is” and ”As available” basis.
10. System Outages: AZSchwartzGroup.com periodically schedules system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages may also occur. AZSchwartzGroup.com shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of this Web Site or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, miss-delivery or non-delivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to this Web Site.
11. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AZSchwartzGroup.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, costs, liabilities, losses and damages of any kind (including attorney's fees) resulting from (i) your use, misuse or abuse of the Site, or (ii) your breach of any provision of this Agreement. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in AZSchwartzGroup.com defense of any claim. AZSchwartzGroup.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of AZSchwartzGroup.com.
12. Intellectual Property: The Content of this Web Site is the property of AZSchwartzGroup.com and/or its affiliates or partners and is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws or other proprietary rights. These rights are protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of this Web Site solely for your own non-commercial use. No portion of this Web Site Content may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of AZSchwartzGroup.com. You may not, and this Agreement does not give you permission to, reproduce, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, transmit, sell, distribute, license or create derivative works with respect to this Web Site. Certain Content may be licensed from third parties and all such third party Content and all intellectual property rights related to the Content belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Site or the Content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by AZSchwartzGroup.com.
13. Governing Law and Choice of Forum: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, exclusive of its choice of law, rules and matters affecting copyrights, trademarks and patents under United States federal law. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Arizona and of the United States of America located in the State of Arizona for any litigation or disputes arising out of or relating to use of the Site and not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive any objection to the establishment of venue of any such litigation in the Arizona Courts and agree not to plead or claim in any Arizona Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
14. International Users: AZSchwatrzGroup.com makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal in certain countries or for certain persons. If you access this Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
15. Severability: In the event that one or more portions of this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such validity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision contained in this Agreement.
16. No Waiver: Any delay or failure by you or AZSchwartzGroup.com at any time or times, to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect your or AZSchwartzGroup.com’s right at a later time to enforce such provision. No delay or failure of you or AZSchwartzGroup.com in exercising any right hereunder shall constitute a waiver of such right or any other rights hereunder.
17. Entire Agreement, Updates and Modifications: This Agreement and any documents expressly incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between AZSchwartzGroup.com and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. In its sole discretion, ArizonaPsychiatry.com and AZChildPsych.com may unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement or any other documents referenced herein at any time by posting on this Web Site. Any amended or modified terms will be effective upon posting. Continued use of this Web Site constitutes acceptance of any modified terms and conditions. If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact AZSchwartzGroup.com.
18. Assignment: You may not assign your rights or delegate your responsibilities hereunder without the express written permission of AZSchwartzGroup.com,. AZSchwartzGroup.com may, at any time, assign its rights or delegate its obligations hereunder without notice to you.
19. Third Party Beneficiary Rights: No person not a party to this Agreement is intended to be a beneficiary of this Agreement, and no person not a party to this Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
20. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall AZschwartzGroup.com or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing this Web Site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special punitive or consequential damages for loss of profits, good will, use, data or other intangible losses (even if AZSchwartzGroup.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from (I) The use of or inability to use this Web Site; (II) The cost of procurement of substitute merchandise and services resulting from any merchandise, data, content or services purchased or obtained or transactions entered through or from this Web Site; (III) Unauthorized access to or altercation of your transmissions or data; (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on this Web Site; or (V) Any other matter relating to the Web Site. You hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise, and services available through this Web Site. Because some states may not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
21. Accurate Information: In consideration of your use of this Web Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, and current and complete information as prompted on this Web Site; and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or AZSchwartzGroup.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AZSchwartzGroup.com may suspend or terminate your use of the service and/or decline to permit your continued use of this Web Site and future access to the Site.
22. Feedback: Should you respond to this Web Site by providing feedback, such as questions, requests, opinions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like, such information shall be deemed to be the property of AZSchwartzGroup.com. AZSchwartzGroup.com shall have no obligation of any kind to the User with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and without license. AZSchwartzGroup.com shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.